Residence Permit In Germany

In order to lawfully enter and reside in Germany, you must have permission from the authorities sootvetstsvuyuschee. These permissions are the visa, permission for an emergency stay in Germany (Aufenthaltserlaubnis) and permission to permanent residence in Germany (Niederlassungserlaubnis). The entry visa is available for short visits to Germany for up to three months. In addition to single visa can be issued returnable visa valid for up to five years. On such a visa can stay in Germany until three months once in six months during the period of the visa. Aufenthaltserlaubnis yavletsya residence permit in Germany and issued for a specified period and with a purpose.

For example, to study at university, attending language courses, in exceptional cases and for attending school. To study at university issued a visa for up to two years, followed by extension every time the same term, if the study is not completed, but can be completed in reasonable time. To prepare for university entrance permit to stay should not exceed two years. After graduation, the residence permit may be renewed for up to one year to find work. Face, obtain a residence permit in connection with their studies, can not be issued another resolution related to other grounds of residence in Germany, if this is not a legitimate reason. Person with a student visa, permitted to engage in employment 90 days per year or 180 days per year in a half-day of employment.

"Niederlassungserlaubnis" is of a permanent residence permit and can engage in labor activity without restrictions. Terms providing indefinite residence permit are contained in 9AufenthG. General conditions of obtaining this residence is the presence of at least 5 years of temporary residence permit, sufficient income to live, etc. In marriage to a citizen of Germany, the foreign spouse is issued "Aufenthaltserlaubnis', which is renewable. Indefinite residence permit issued to a foreign spouse, if within three years had an emergency permit to stay and marriage is not dissolved, there are no grounds for expulsion, and he is fluent in German language at the basic level. If the marriage, which lasted for at least two years, a residence permit foreign spouse will be extended for up to one year, if he had a temporary or permanent residence. In the event that after divorce the foreign spouse be able to independently provide their own accommodation and had a permanent residence permit issued to him and permanent residence. This article discusses general issues of legal entry and residence in Germany. If you have questions and problems associated with living in Germany, requires an individual consultation with all the features of the case. Similar cases do not exist. This article provides general information purposes and is not a substitute for individual consultation. Rechtsanwalt Andreas Nod Munzstrasse 5, 10178 Berlin. Tel. +49 (0) 30/74776143

Comments are closed.